Business Development Manager – Soft FM. Base 45-50k plus UNCAPPED OTE to circa 80k year 1 plus car package, plus bens. Northern territory – East/West Mids to North Yorks/North East.
We are partnering with a multi-award-winning commercial cleaning & facilities management company who have an expert focus on high-end commercial clients from education, luxury retail to corporate offices, and even royalty. Having started as a family business over 15 years ago, it now employs over 1,000 people and has over 500 sites across the UK, from Scotland to Southampton. This business have a reputation for having a strong emphasis on sustainability, fair pay (Real Living Wage), care for its people and innovation.
About the role: BDM
You will be someone who has built up a portfolio of experience and knowledge in winning commercial business through FM service provision, either regionally or nationally.
The Person – skill requirements:
- Proven track record of delivering against set revenue targets
- Proven track record in growing market share, retaining your network and showing significant YOY growth.
- Equally skilled in new business acquisition and key client growth/ retention.
- Comfortable working under pressure in the tight deadline world of Soft FM service delivery.
- Ability to influence a wide audience and engage stakeholders.
- Entirely results driven in nature, with determination to succeed.
- Previous cleaning industry experience preferred but not essential
- This role is ideally suited to an individual leaving within commuter distance of the M62 corridor but as your patch will be the North as a whole, applications from people in locations such as West/East Mids and North Yorkshire/North East will be well received.
General Company Benefits
- Work-from-home Friday, flexible working hours. Central London located premium office with parking, shower and cycling facilities. Enhanced maternity/paternity pay. Subsidised gym membership.
- Genuine career opportunities and ‘promote from within’ culture – Continuous training and personal development programme. Employee of the Quarter plus annual Awards. Regular company-funded social events throughout the year. Annual away weekend for HQ team to European cities.