We have an exciting opportunity to join a unique type of business – one that combines excellence in graphic and motion design with game-changing, advanced digital technology. Our client is the next-level content creation tool that enables sports teams and organisations to effortlessly engage their fan base – with creativity and consistency – through immersive branded content.
The successful candidate will join an agency at the top of its game. They have an ever growing, motivated team that already manage clients such as UEFA, Six Nations, UCI, NFL, RFU, NHL, and they’re relentlessly ambitious.
To help take them to the next level, we’re looking for a savvy individual with at least 2-5 years’ experience in SaaS sales. The role requires you to be hands-on and self-motivated in a fast-paced and dynamic sports mad environment.
The business has seen rapid organic growth in the UK and Europe over the last 5 years. Building on this, you’ll lead the new business effort globally, seeking out new clients in new sports and new territories, as well as existing areas.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you’ll hold the first dedicated sales role within the business. Your key focus will be on helping build the business development strategy that shapes the future of Azzuu.
- Learn about our product and become its greatest evangelist, so you can effectively sell up to C-suite level or down to end users as needed.
- Understand the uniqueness of selling software or other technical products – with a focus of SaaS based offerings.
- Think creatively in acquiring new clients, always looking for out of the box strategies that engage clients and encourage business development.
- Work autonomously and take charge of your own workload, whilst providing regular feedback and updates directly to the Managing Director.
- Follow existing strategies whilst being fundamental in the improvement and development of future plans.
- Research and spot new business opportunities.
- Be the public face of the business at trade shows and events.
- Work closely with the client services team to ensure targets are justified and relevant.
- Support the development of our overall growth strategy as a key player in the future of the business.
- You’re in your element when calling, demoing and closing online generated leads and outbound prospects, to achieve and beat your sales target and earn uncapped commission.
- You have 2-5 years of experience selling SaaS products (pref B2B).
- You have experience in developing and implementing a global sales strategy to open doors to clients across all continents, including Americas.
- You can communicate effectively with C-suite executives and stakeholders, to win contracts and build positive relationships that lead to future work.
- Organisation and time management is your thing. You’re comfortable overseeing multiple projects at once, but always have one eye on the figures and targets.
- You’ve had exposure to CRM software platforms, such as HubSpot, to view the full sales pipeline efficiently.
- You thrive as part of a close team, but are equally happy when demonstrating initiative and autonomy.
- You have an interest in sport. If you’re a sports fanatic, then that’s even better.
- You’ll be unapologetically ambitious – just as we are as a business – and you’ll share our drive to make amazing things happen.
- Most importantly of all, you’re great to be around. You’ll roll up your sleeves when needed, and bring an infectious ‘can-do’ attitude to everything you do.
- £70k OTE with annual bonus (business performance dependent).
- Team outings, field trips, and social functions.
- The direct impact and ability to shape a growing business.
- The chance to work with the biggest brands in world sport.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.