This is a great opportunity to join a well-established independent insurance broker in the Eastleigh area, working with a company that offers a good working environment and a supportive company culture.
You will be responsible for actively growing and sourcing new business along with retaining existing clients. You will be dedicated and seek and respond to all new business opportunities as you achieve and exceed your goals.
Be skilled at evaluating the needs of your customers and provide expert advice. With an unwavering appetite for contacting prospective clients, you seek to maximise every opportunity to sell cross sell products.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You need to be an ambitious self-starter, keen to lead the way for clients in an evolving, creative and dynamic market.
- Happy to engage with everyone you meet, providing a positive experience and leaving them in no doubt that you act with the highest degree of ethics and integrity.
- With keen sales management experience and a proven track record; you deliver against targets within a regulated, measurable framework. Using your strong listening skills and outstanding organisational skills to forward plan and balance your workload.
- As a dedicated and hardworking BDM, you’re happy to show your track record and talk about your previous successes. With strong analytical skills, you’re confident discussing data, and credible at decision maker level.
- Comprehensive training and development programs with accelerated career progression
- Competitive OTE
- Flexible benefits and discounts
- Employee discount on insurance product
- Monday to Friday
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.