This is an opportunity to join a leader in insurance and continually evolving to provide customers and partners with the vital tools, technology, information and services they need to manage risk. As a multinational company they recruit talent throughout the world and promote a positive and diverse working culture for their people.
Why it’s a great opportunity:
As a Business Analyst you'll play a key part in building and improving the external services and digital platforms. From improving existing interactions to introducing entirely new propositions, you'll be at the forefront of digital transformation for the related business lines around the world.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Strong passion for design, technology and business innovation.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or product/service development in the financial service and/or insurance sector
- Knowledge and experience with commercial services, and customer facing applications
- Ability to conduct stakeholder interviews, elicit and document requirements using professional techniques such as user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases, process flows
- Excellent communication skills; ability to engage stakeholders on all levels and adjust style based upon audience and effectively communicate across business and IT teams
- Capability to work within a multidisciplinary and multinational environment, together with internal and external team members including UX design agencies and technical suppliers
- University Degree or experience in a relevant area
Benefits: This role offers an outstanding benefits package.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.