The opportunity for a Service and Maintenance Engineer to join an established system integrator on some exciting service contracts. This company have thrived this year and have brought on some of large contracts. This is the chance to join a specialist services provider for steady work. If the work proves to be sustained then the opportunity for a permanent role is available.
As an established business, my client is open to considering candidates with a range of experience within BMS. The firm is able to be flexible with a candidates ability and will offer an extensive amount of training.
As a contractor coming into the business you will have the autonomy to complete the project to deliver it efficiently and on time.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- BMS System Experience of Trend
- Valid site cards, H & S certificates, System training
- Able to work alone and as part of a team to hit deadlines
- Service & Maintenance Background: Fault finding & rectification of faults within software and and associated heating/cooling plant.
- Electrical qualifications preferred.
- Driving License and Motivated attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity.
If suitable, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.