Banking and Finance Litigation Solicitor
An opportunity has opened for a Banking and Finance Disputes Associate based in a beautiful office in London. This top tier firm are highly regarded as a leader across a number of key areas. Their Commercial Disputes practice includes Partners from top City backgrounds so the work and clients coming through the department is of the highest quality.
- You will be working closely with industry leading Partners on complex, high value banking and financial disputes.
- You will gain exposure to high profile clients and therefore experience liaising with clients directly is important
- The team are very successful and now recognised as a leading “conflict free” team of litigators
- This firm offer excellent benefits including a generous bonus schemes based on recognition as well as performance, family and lifestyle focused benefits and wellbeing plus a competitive salary and good work life balance.
- Banking and Finance Disputes Associate with 3-6 years PQE
- Must be qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Must be organised and able to communicate well at all levels
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Banking Litigation Associate, Finance Litigation Solicitor, Financial Litigation Associate