Looking for an experienced Claims Journey Auditor to join a Claims Management company that delivers straightforward and reliable claims solutions that specialise in household and motor claims with a focus on customer service.
Opportunity to join a truly professional and talented team with a proven track record for delivering claims management excellence.
What you will love about working here:
- The company has a unique culture that is driven by the entrepreneurial spirit of its leadership team.
- Employees are encouraged and supported to reach their full potential and the company provides opportunities for professional development and long-term career growth.
- As the company continues to grow, it is important for them to attract and retain top talent, which is why they have a comprehensive employee benefits package including 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays, heavily invested in talent management, pension scheme, office social events and charity involvement.
What do you need to be considered for the role?
- Previous experience working in motor insurance claims handling and/or claims supervisory role and knowledge of the MOJ portal.
- Experience working in a variety of insurance and/or loss-adjusting practices in similar technical roles.
- A proven track record of a professional and personal approach towards customers.
If you are a hard-working and dedicated insurance auditor with a passion for the insurance industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity with you in detail before submitting your CV to the client. We will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations and if appropriate, consult you on other opportunities that match your requirements.
In addition, refer a friend or a colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.