Associate Analytical Scientist
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity to assume a pivotal role in a highly successful and expanding Medical Device company. We are looking for an accomplished medical device Quality professional to take this role as the company champions its expanding medical device portfolio in the changing regulatory arena.
- Work within a small, growing, and well-established Medical Device company
- Providing medical device products supporting development, supply/distribution and pre- and post-marketing regulatory compliance.
- To provide quality advice and expertise in relation to identifying and implementing changes required.
What is needed for me to be considered?
- Minimum of a degree in chemistry or relevant subject
- An established skill set in practical chemistry, including the safe handling of chemicals.
- Must be able to precisely follow standard procedures, and accurately report experimental observations
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to work efficiently and adapt to evolving needs
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.