A fantastic position has arisen with a leading provider of software, ratings, consultancy and other services to the UK financial services industry, working for a fast growing and successful brand. Our Client is an unbiased and independent provider of data and insight across the Banking, General Insurance, Wealth Management and Fund Management sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Angular Developer who will be working closely with the current UX Developer/Designer and acting as a member of the dedicated in-house UX/UI team. This team is responsible for creating software solutions used by some of the biggest names in the UK financial services industry. The Angular Developer will be responsible for improving new and existing workflows, taking design ideas and seeing them through to production.
What’s needed to be considered?
- Delivering enterprise applications using Angular (or AngularJS)
- Working within a UI / design based role
- Proficiency in HTML5, modern CSS / CSS3 and pre-processor SASS
- Responsive design and cross-browser development
- Delivering modular, and maintainable code for large applications
- Writing tests for your code
- Knowledge and understanding of usability issues, W3C, web standards
- Comfortable working in a .NET environment using Visual Studio for writing your front-end code
**This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who will be able to take advantage of outstanding support within a collaborative environment, surrounded by friendly, talented and hard-working colleagues and make a real contribution to a successful and growing business.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.