Air Conditioning Engineer
HEAT are working with a one of Europe’s leading Facilities Management companies who are looking for a qualified and experienced Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer.
Working on a single site at a university based in Bedfordshire, you will be required to look after the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration plant across the campus, whilst occasionally carrying out other necessary building services tasks.
- Carry out PPM, reactive and emergency breakdown tasks.
- Take part in a call out rota.
- Proactively look to reduce the energy consumption on campus.
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Hold a City & Guilds in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Hold an F Gas Certificate.
- Have Several years’ experience in Commercial works.
Salary is £38-£42k / annum.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Training Opportunities
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.