Up to £30,000 based on experience and qualifications
Monday to Friday
Looking for an opportunity to continue your journey in Wealth Management by moving to an established firm who can develop your career further? – This opportunity is one you don’t want to miss!
Our client have been established for over 40 years and have supported countless clients over the years with theirWealth and Investment needs. With a team of 20+ now working out of their Manchester office, this Chartered Financial Planning firm are a fantastic environment for a junior or experienced wealth admin / trainee paraplanner to develop their knowledge and career further.
Overview of IFA Administrator Opportunity:
- To provide administrative support to paraplanners and advisers as part of a larger IFA Support Team
- Researching products using various systems
- Fund switches and investment withdrawals
- Processing new business applications and preparing valuation reports
- Writing execution letters
- Chasing and documenting all pre-sale admin including the initial quotations
- Work closely as a team, supporting one another with ongoing tasks.
Package / Benefits of IFA Administrator Opportunity:
- Up to £30,000 basic salary subject to experience and qualifications (DIP4 qualified individuals will gain a higher basic)
- Study support and financial backing
- 5% Pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Above average holiday allowance
Requirements to be considered for the IFA Administrator Opportunity:
- Strong telephone and administration ability / experience
- Understanding of Pensions / Investments / Protection
- Ability to commute to the Manchester City Centre office
If you are interested in this IFA Administrator opportunity and believe you have the correct skillset to be considered, get in touch with Sam at Heat Recruitment to discuss in more detail.