Job Title: Administration Team Leader
Location: Central Lincoln (LN1), UK
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:15
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 (dependent on experience)
This is a well-established wealth management consultancy located in central Lincoln, who are seeking an experienced Administration Team Leader/Office Manager to join their dynamic team. Operating within a busy office environment, we require a flexible individual with effective communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will excel in prioritising, problem-solving, and working independently or collaboratively to meet tight deadlines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level technical and administrative support to Advisers/Practice Manager.
- Act as the point of escalation for complex client queries, liaising with advisers, clients, and third parties as necessary.
- Ensure consistent and efficient performance of Practice Support Specialists through effective people management skills and processes.
- Offer technical support and training to new/junior staff joining the practice.
- Manage holiday bookings for team members.
- Progress complex applications with product providers, advisers, clients, and other third parties to ensure timely completion.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Senior administration experience within an investment/wealth management environment.
- Experience in managing workflow, systems, and procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, Client Support Administrator, Business Support, Client Delivery, IFA Admin, Financial Services Administrator, Financial Administrator, Wealth Administrator, Financial Planning Administrator, Senior IFA Administrator, Office Manager, Practice Manager, Wealth Management, Team Leader