Admin Team Leader
£26,000 – £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work within an established FS firm, managing a team of experienced administrators?
Our client can offer you a solution to this…
A long-standing Financial Services firm are looking for an experienced Admin Team Leader to join them and manage, support and be hands on involved with a team of experience Financial Services administrators.
Their advisers specialise in the Pensions and Investments side of the market, so attention to detail and market knowledge is important for the Admin team, so ideally the manager will share similar levels of knowledge and understanding.
Admin Team Leader package / benefits:
– £26,000 – £30,000 basic salary depending on experience of management and the Financial Services market
– Private Medical Insurance
– Death In Service x2
– Free on-site parking
– 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and Christmas off
To be considered for this Admin Team Leader role:
– Minimum 12+ months recent experience working within Financial Services
– Recent experience managing or supervising an Admin team
– Prior experience of working within an Admin position yourself
– Open to working office based in Chesterfield
If you believe you have the relevant experience and are suited to the role, please apply now or get in touch with Sam at Heat.