Admin Assistant (Real Estate)
A highly reputable and prestigious law firm with multiple offices across the south coast. The firm offer a bespoke service to their client base and are well ranked in the legal 500. The firm are able to attract candidates from top tier firms and ensure that all their staff enjoy an effective work/life balance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Admin Assistant to work in the Real Estate department and work in a vibrant ream. You will be responsible for a varied number of different tasks. Some of your duties will include collection and distribution of filing of a range of different matters. You will be dealing with the administration of legal file opening and closures, general filing/archiving and other admin tasks as requested. You will be working in a very cohesive team in of the firm's well established departments
What is needed for me to be considered?
- It is essential that you have significant experience as an administrator
- It is also also essential that you have a good standard of education and have achieved Grades A-C in English at Maths at GCSE
- The successful candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft
- You must be able to work methodically and efficiently
- The successful candidate will be able to communicate well in person, in writing and over the phone
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career
Admin Assistant, Administrator