My client is a global design agency on the lookout for an Account Manager to join their creative team. You will be overseeing every aspect of the creative process, juggling multiple projects from start to finish and be fully responsible for maintaining existing client relationships.
You will be working with some of the best in the business in a brand-new office suite on large & innovative brands and names. You will be working within a company who is very passionate about its staff and who are motivated to make your time at work the best and stress free as it can be. You will be entitled to a generous salary as well as private healthcare, regular social events, creative meet ups, a personal development planned designed for you and of course the best bits, free tea, coffee, snacks and office beers on Friday afternoons.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience in a fast-paced creative agency
- Extensive knowledge of design and packaging
- FMCG experience
- Creative personality and enthusiastic about design and the arts
- Excellent Adobe Software skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Graphic Design or Fine Art Degree
- Knowledge of the print process and commercial trends
- Hands on approach to work and not afraid to get stuck in
- Good team player
- Willingness to get the job done no matter what!
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Account Manager | Design Agency | Creative Agency | Packaging Design | Print Design |