Are you an experienced commercial insurance broking professional ready to take on and service a diverse insurance portfolio, comprising of mid to large size accounts and the opportunity to further your career within the insurance industry?
This established and highly regarded insurance brokerage is building their team with an additional commercial insurance account executive.
- Inherit and manage an existing insurance portfolio with an annual income of approximately £150,000.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, primarily located in Glasgow and the West of Scotland.
- Identify opportunities for growth within the existing client base and upsell additional insurance products and services.
- Provide expert insurance advice and recommendations to clients, ensuring their unique needs are met.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver exceptional service and resolve client inquiries efficiently.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, insurance products, and regulatory changes.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and revenue goals.
- Report directly to the Sales Director and contribute to team meetings and strategy discussions.
- Proven track record of managing and developing a profitable commercial insurance portfolio.
- Strong knowledge of commercial insurance products and coverage, including property, motor, EL, PL, commercial combined, business interruption, cyber, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications or progression towards would be preferred but not essential, as full support is available.
- Drivers licence
- Acturis experience would be beneficial.
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary and extremely generous/achievable bonus structure
Company car allowance.
- 26 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Hybrid working
- Company pension scheme.
- You’ll be part of a well-known, highly reputable, and well-established company, which could enhance your professional reputation.
- Continuous internal and external support for personal development and fully funded training to help you reach your full potential.
This role provides a combination of a competitive salary, career growth prospects, a supportive technical team, access to specialists and the chance to work with a well-respected company within the insurance market.