2nd Line Support (London)
An excellent new opportunity to join an award winning Technology company in an exciting time of growth. Providing technical support both internally and to external customers this is a varied role covering Desktop software and hardware as well as mobile/tablet support. The role will be split between on client site and Head Office
- The successful 1st / 2nd Line support analyst will be the port of call for customers and colleagues experiencing issues over the phone and via email as well as onsite
- Issues escalated will need to be fixed within SLA
- You will develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and offer tailored professional advice and support to become a trusted source.
- You will also have the opportunity to continue personal professional development through training on relevant product and business knowledge.
- Strong experience in a similar role with a proven track record in supporting multiply clients remotely
- Understanding and experience working with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Servers 2003, 2008 2012,2013
- Exchange 2003 & 2007, 2010
- VMware Virtualized servers
- HP, Dell Servers.
- Microsoft Certification (MCP) or similair
- ITIL accreditation would be advantageous
- Experience working with suppliers and customers in an IT services environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, confident managing expectations
- Experience liaising with multiple internal and external contacts
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Full driving license essential