2nd Line Support (High Wycombe)
An established and successful Managed Service Provider that is forging a path to be a leading provider in the UK and truly understands that people are the foundation of their business. With 6 office locations across the UK they have an ever-growing client base that have high expectations in terms of service and infrastructure. With huge growth plans over the next year or so this is an outstanding time to join a thriving business.
- The successful 1st / 2nd Line support analyst will be the port of call for customers and colleagues experiencing issues over the phone and via email as well as onsite
- Issues escalated will need to be fixed within SLA
- You will develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and offer tailored professional advice and support to become a trusted source.
In return you can expect an environment where people are developed, valued and rewarded. There’s a focus on personal development and you will have the opportunity to access technical training, both internal and external to keep you at the top of your game and ahead of the curve
In addition, there’s a Company Car, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and an active social calendar!
What’s needed to be considered
- Experience working with suppliers and customers in an IT services environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, confident managing expectations
- Experience liaising with multiple internal and external contacts
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in a similar role with a proven track record in supporting multiply clients remotely
- Understanding and experience working with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Servers 2003, 2008 2012,2013
- Exchange 2003 & 2007, 2010
- VMware Virtualized servers
- HP, Dell Servers.
- Microsoft Certification (MCP) or similar
- ITIL accreditation would be advantageous
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
IT Helpdesk | 1st Line Support | 2nd Line Support | IT Service Desk