1st Line Support
Our client is a well-established claims handling who provide claims solutions to insurers and brokers across the UK. They value company culture and an inclusive working environment and are looking to grow and build on an already impressive foundation.
You will be joining a dedicated team of IT support staff who all have a passion for delivering high quality service. You will be given a personal development plan to make sure you get where you want to in your career and be a key part of the team. The team will help support you get to the next level and expand your skill set.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows from XP to Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016
- PC & Laptop Hardware knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- VPN both mobile user and site to site
- Anti-Virus solutions, implementation and analysis
- Office 365 experience
- IP based telephony systems
Please apply below or if this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| IT Support | 1st Line Support | First Line Support | IT Service Desk | IT Administrator | IT Technician |